Hi All,

We have installed MB features within APIM and getting this exception when
APIM import/export tool has used. The reason for this issue was conflicting
exports of commons-scxml_0.9.0.wso2v1 and commons-digester_1.8.1.wso2v1.
The commons-scxml dependency is coming from the govenrance lifecycle
management feature while commons-digester dependency is coming from the
andes feature.

The cause for the issue is commons-scxml_0.9.0.wso2v1 orbit bundle exports
the same package exports of commons-digester_1.8.1.wso2v1. So it's cause
class wiring issues. So we will need to release new orbit for
commons-scxml_0.9.0.wso2v1 with correct package exports. Currently we can
continue the APIM release by excluding commons-digester as it's already
export and include in commons-scxml_0.9.0.wso2v1. Created JIRA at [1].

[1] - https://wso2.org/jira/browse/REGISTRY-3590

Thanks,
Harsha

--