From: Manujith Pallewatte <manujith...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: [IS] Missing requirement in building product-is from source
To: Chamila Wijayarathna <cham...@wso2.com>

Hi Chamila,

Apparently identity framework didnt have the latest commits, I forked it
today and pulled but It must have missed some commits
Anyway I updated the local repo to all changes, but now identity framework
gives an error in building

"[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.felix:maven-scr-plugin:1.7.2:scr
(generate-scr-scrdescriptor) on project
org.wso2.carbon.identity.application.authentication.framework: Execution
generate-scr-scrdescriptor of goal
org.apache.felix:maven-scr-plugin:1.7.2:scr failed: Comparison method
violates its general contract! -> [Help 1]"

I google and found that this is a known bug of apache felix, but it didn't
provide and solid way to solve other than to change jdk version
I tried changing version with no luck, any ideas?

Also found similar error in dev list
http://mail.wso2.org/mailarchive/dev/2015-June/049912.html

Thank You