Hi all,

I am working on creating a new extension to identity server as various
connectors at [1]. I have developed most of it and current code is
available at [2].

However when I am building this in a clean repo, its failing and I am
getting following error.

*chamila@chamila-ThinkPad-T540p:~/IS/src/identity-extension-identityMgt$
mvn clean install -Dmaven.repo.local=/home/chamila/m2_i/*
*[INFO] Scanning for projects...*
*[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]*
*[ERROR]   *
*[ERROR]   The project
org.wso2.carbon.identity:org.wso2.carbon.identity.governance.feature:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
(/home/chamila/IS/src/identity-extension-identityMgt/features/org.wso2.carbon.identity.governance.feature/pom.xml)
has 1 error*
*[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not find artifact
org.wso2.carbon.identity:identity-governance:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT and
'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 21, column 13 ->
[Help 2]*
*[ERROR] *
*[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
-e switch.*
*[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.*
*[ERROR] *
*[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
please read the following articles:*
*[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
<http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException>*
*[ERROR] [Help 2]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/UnresolvableModelException
<http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/UnresolvableModelException>*

I tried doing same with repos at[1], but they are building without any
issue. Any idea about what I am missing here?

[1]. https://github.com/wso2-extensions?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=identity
[2]. https://github.com/cdwijayarathna/identity-governance

Thank You!

--