Hi Rukshan,
Saw your commits in github for missing 3 db scripts for the Jira [1]. Out
of that, mssql and oracle_rac scripts have a syntax error in '
API_REQUEST_GEO_LOCATION_SUMMARY' table (missing a comma in  city field).
This was already in other 4 available scripts (db2,oracle,mysql and h2) and
I put a comment in a JIRA[2] related to that. Please update this too. Thank
you.

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/ANLYAPIM-6
[2] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APIMANAGER-4654