Hi Mahesh,

I've look into your code sample of streaming linear regression. Looks good
to me, apart from few issues in coding practices which we can improve when
you're doing the implementations in carbon-ml and during the code reviews.
You are using a set of files as mini-batches of data, right? Can you also
send us the datasets you've been using. I'd like to run this.

does that cep problem is now all right that we were trying to fix. I am
> still using those pre-build versions. If so i can merge with the latest one.

I'll check this and let you know.

Can we arrange a meeting (preferably in WSO2 offices) in next week with ML
team members as well. Coding period begins on next Monday, so it's better
to get overall feedback from others and discuss more about the project. Let
me know convenient time slots for you. I'll arrange a meeting with ML team.

Best regards.

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 9:53 AM, Mahesh Dananjaya <dananjayamah...@gmail.com