Hi Shavantha,

We are using both the request and response stream in order to check the
availability of an API. We identified a bug in API-M where the api_version
takes two different values as in the screenshot, for the request and the
response stream of the same API. Thanks for reporting this issue. I have
created a Jira[1] in API-M to track this.

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APIMANAGER-4865