with below configuration I am getting NPE

<LocalAndOutBoundAuthenticationConfig>
        <AuthenticationSteps>
            <AuthenticationStep>
                <StepOrder>1</StepOrder>
                <!--LocalAuthenticatorConfigs>
                    <LocalAuthenticatorConfig>
                        <Name>BasicAuthenticator</Name>
                        <DisplayName>basicauth</DisplayName>
                        <IsEnabled>true</IsEnabled>
                    </LocalAuthenticatorConfig>
                </LocalAuthenticatorConfigs-->
                <FederatedIdentityProviders>
                 <IdentityProvider>
                       <IdentityProviderName>facebook</IdentityProviderName>
                       <IsEnabled>true</IsEnabled>
                                     <DefaultAuthenticatorConfig>
                                             <FederatedAuthenticatorConfig>

<Name>FacebookAuthenticator</Name>

<IsEnabled>true</IsEnabled>
                                             </FederatedAuthenticatorConfig>
                                     </DefaultAuthenticatorConfig>
                 </IdentityProvider>
                </FederatedIdentityProviders>
                <SubjectStep>true</SubjectStep>
                <AttributeStep>true</AttributeStep>
            </AuthenticationStep>
        </AuthenticationSteps>
    </LocalAndOutBoundAuthenticationConfig>

ERROR
{org.wso2.carbon.identity.application.authentication.framework.handler.request.impl.DefaultRequestCoordinator}
-  Exception in Authentication Framework
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at
org.wso2.carbon.identity.application.authentication.framework.config.builder.UIBasedConfigurationBuilder.loadFederatedAuthenticators(UIBasedConfigurationBuilder.java:169)
    at
org.wso2.carbon.identity.application.authentication.framework.config.builder.UIBasedConfigurationBuilder.getSequence(UIBasedConfigurationBuilder.java:108)
    at
org.wso2.carbon.identity.application.authentication.framework.config.ConfigurationFacade.getSequenceConfig(ConfigurationFacade.java:66)
    at
org.wso2.carbon.identity.application.authentication.framework.handler.request.impl.DefaultRequestCoordinator.findPreviousAuthenticatedSession(DefaultRequestCoordinator.java:302)
    at
org.wso2.carbon.identity.application.authentication.framework.handler.request.impl.DefaultRequestCoordinator.initializeFlow(DefaultRequestCoordinator.java:256)
    at
org.wso2.carbon.identity.application.authentication.framework.handler.request.impl.DefaultRequestCoordinator.handle(DefaultRequestCoordinator.java:119)
    at
org.wso2.carbon.identity.application.authentication.framework.CommonAuthenticationHandler.doPost(CommonAuthenticationHandler.java:46)
    at
org.wso2.carbon.identity.application.authentication.framework.CommonAuthenticationHandler.doGet(CommonAuthenticationHandler.java:37)
    at
org.wso2.carbon.identity.oauth.endpoint.authz.OAuth2AuthzEndpoint.sendRequestToFramework(OAuth2AuthzEndpoint.java:875)
    at
org.wso2.carbon.identity.oauth.endpoint.authz.OAuth2AuthzEndpoint.authorize(OAuth2AuthzEndpoint.java:191)

Gayan Gunawardana
Software Engineer; WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com/
Email: ga...@wso2.com
Mobile: +94 (71) 8020933