Yes it is coming when running with Vagrent, but I don't think this is
vagrant only issue. When I try to run puppet agent apply after SSHing in I
still get the same error. May be I can manually run by giving differing
command line args. But for now I will downgrade to puppet 3.

--
With regards,
*Manu*ranga Perera.

phone : 071 7 70 20 50