Hi Tharindu,

i fixed the most of the errors appeared in my user store in user management
side now it's almost done in user management side now i can add new users
,roles and search roles of users and users of roles only issue i having now
is i can't update a user profile of user in user store i getting a
exception ,i want to get some advice from you to resolve that error and to
implement a logic to commit transaction in mongodb and also another small
problem is when i added a new claim where will it save in primary user
store ? is there any feature to change the user store  where claims going
to save. like it giving an option to select userstore in a dropdown when
adding newusers and roles.

all the works i have done so far in my repo[1]

[1] . https://github.com/asanthamax/mongodbuserstore

Thanks,
Asantha

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 3:00 AM, Asantha Thilina <asanthathil...@gmail.com>