Hi Maheshakya,
I have looked into the spark streaming fundamentals and  k mean clustering
to develop the streaming k mean clustering for stream data. those can be
found at [1] and [2].I will commit new changes to my repo today including
the basic implementation of streaming k mean clustering.thank you.
regards,
Mahesh.
[1] http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/streaming-programming-guide.html
[2] http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/mllib-clustering.html