Hi Lakini,

Can you host your current code somewhere, may be in jsfiddle, with all
html+css+js stuff (as a working sample), so that we can have a look? It is
hard to suggest a solution without even seeing the issue :)

Btw, please keep an eye on the gsoc timeline as well. Mid-term evaluations
are less than two weeks away, so we need to have some basic version of the
UI in working state, as we discussed at the start. Also try to schedule the
demo before that, so that we can have a look at the implementation as well
as can sort out any issue prior to the evaluation.

Thanks,
Supun

--
*Supun Sethunga*