Hi Jasintha,

I will commit to gitHub more frequently as you suggested, so it is easy to
get the feedback on the code.

Since I had no prior experience in Jira and REST Client, I had a bit
trouble in creating and issue by a REST client. I tried to create a Client
using a couple of external libraries like Apache Http, Jersey and JRJC. But
as I got many dependency issues and troubles in attaching the libraries, I
finally created the method without using any external libraries.
So now the plugin is capable of creating an issue in WSo2 Jira, and I am
currently working on further improving it.

During the last meeting, Kavith mentioned about the P2 API. I could not
look into that during the last two weeks. If there is any reference
materials for that, please be kind enough to send me so that I will start
looking into that part as well.

Lets have a progress meeting during next week.

Thanks and regards

Nathiesha