On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 2:03 AM, Sriskandarajah Suhothayan <s...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> I think the way to handle this is by sending some default value, or
> identify nulls and replacing them with default value.
> I think the trick here is to find a default value that users cannot
> create. How about using  "NOT AVAILABLE" with space. I think IS does not
> allow users to create username with spaces so it will not conflict with any
> other username.

Yes, we should have a default value for this.. But, I think IS allows to
have user name with spaces by changing the relevant regex in user-mgt.xml
file.. Then, we need to think about some unique value where IS does not
allow..

Can't we introduce a config file to add this default value ?  Then, it is
the responsibility of the server-admin to configure it accordingly..

Thanks,
Mohan