Hi Bhathiya,

For IS as KM setup I could use the P2 repo shared on 6th-June[1], but
observed CNF exception in IS side when up the apim server. We suspect the
reason could be the P2 repo I have used. Could you please confirm whether I
can use the same repo or please share if you have latest P2 repo and also
confirm the IS 5.2.0 pack[2] which am using is compatible with beta.

[1]
https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/scratch/2016/apim-2.0.0/p2-repos/beta/p2-repo.zip
[2] https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/people/kasunb/wso2is-5.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
<https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/people/kasunb/wso2is-5.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>

Thanks,
Kavitha

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 7:25 PM, Bhathiya Jayasekara <bhath...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 6:53 PM, Amila De Silva <ami...@wso2.com> wrote:
>

>> *WSO2 API Manager 2.0.0 BETA Released!*
>>

>> We are pleased to announce the BETA release of WSO2 API Manager 2.0.0.
>>
>> WSO2 API Manager is a complete solution for designing and publishing
>> APIs, securing and routing API traffic in a scalable way, whilst
>> nurturing a developer community around the API ecosystem.
>>
>> This release comes with both the runtime and analytics, providing
>> out-of-the-box support for API usage and performance analysis. You can
>> download these distributions below.
>>
>> Runtime  - wso2am-2.0.0-BETA.zip
>> <https://github.com/wso2/product-apim/releases/download/v2.0.0-BETA/wso2am-2.0.0-BETA.zip>
>> Analytics - wso2analytics-apim-1.0.0-beta.zip
>> <https://github.com/wso2/analytics-apim/releases/download/v1.0.0-beta/wso2analytics-apim-1.0.0-beta.zip>
>>

>> *Improvements and Bug Fixes*
>>
>> Improvements
>>
>>    -
>>
>>    [APIMANAGER-3816 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APIMANAGER-3816>] -
>>    Admin Dashboard URL to be included in the list of services available on
>> the
>>    carbon message console
>>    -
>>
>>    [APIMANAGER-4475 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APIMANAGER-4475>] -
>>    API authentication error response should bear the message type provided
>> the
>>    Accept header of the request
>>    -
>>
>>    [APIMANAGER-4595 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APIMANAGER-4595>] -
>>    Message type of "invalid token" error message should change based on the
>>    Content-Type Header
>>    -
>>
>>    [APIMANAGER-4600 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APIMANAGER-4600>] -
>>    Provide a configuration to allow for disabling the Forum in the API Store
>> UI
>>    -
>>
>>    [APIMANAGER-4719 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APIMANAGER-4719>] -
>>    Error message doesn't convey it's purpose in API Versioning
>>    -
>>
>>    [APIMANAGER-4737 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APIMANAGER-4737>] -
>>    Remove the ( ) brackets when a description is not given for an
>>    applicationlevel tier
>>    -
>>
>>    [APIMANAGER-4740 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APIMANAGER-4740>] -
>>    Remove Exception thrown when subscribing to blocked subscription
>>    -
>>
>>    [APIMANAGER-4852 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APIMANAGER-4852>] -
>>    system should allow to delete alerts that are shown on admin dashboard
>>    -
>>
>>    [APIMANAGER-4893 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APIMANAGER-4893>] -
>>    Revisit the UI of "Add Subscription Tier"
>>    -
>>
>>    [ANLYAPIM-20 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/ANLYAPIM-20>] - New theme
>>    needed for API Analytics
>>    -

> [...]

Kavitha.S
*Software Engineer -QA*
Mobile : +94 (0) 771538811 <%2B94%20%280%29%20773%20451194>
kavi...@wso2.com <thili...@wso2.com>