Thanks Nuwan and Susinda for your prompt responses.

I would say it is a nice to have thing rather not a blocker for Developer
Studio. Here the issue is user can not keep desired attribute order when
using Graphical Editor(when switching between Design and Source view it is
getting overwritten). IMO, even though attribute order does not matter in
XML programming it is important for better readability as I explained
above. I have seen some users are using Eclipse default XML editor for
programming because of this kind of issues with Graphical Editor. But I
understand the difficulty of fixing this issue with available XML
processing libraries. So if possible we can give a try to fix this[1]. WDYT?

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/DEVTOOLESB-374

Thanks,
Rajeevan