Hi Samitha,

Since you don't need meta data ui, there is no point of having a lifecycle
ui as well(as there are no metadata view to do lifecycle operations). Then
you can go on and remove the lifecycle UI feature and just use the
lifecycle server feature.

Anyway, the kind of requirement you need, can be achieved via permission
management.
That is, you restrict the permissions to WSO2 PC users/roles according to
the operations you want to be restricted to each role. So some roles will
not be able to modify metadata etc.

Thanks.