Hi All,

I'm Mayuran doing computer science at Department of Computer Science,
University of Jaffna. I was participate the Jaffna meetup last month. I got
some idea about How to contribute to WSO2 and about WSO2 extensions and
their usages. I would like to contribute to WSO2(wso2-extension). Some of
my colleagues were already done this and some are working on this. Could
you please share some useful documentation to understand the basic about
ESB and wso2-extension. I and my friend would like to create an
ESB-Connector. Can anyone suggest a useful connector as well to create?

Thanks and Regards
Mayuran T