Hi Mahesh,

If you are installing features  from new p2 repo into a new CEP pack, then
you wont need to replace those jars.
If you have already installed those in the CEP from a previous p2-repo,
then you have to un-install those features and reinstall with new p2 repo.
But you don't need to do this because you can just replace the jar. It's
easy.

Best regards.

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 2:26 PM, Mahesh Dananjaya <dananjayamah...@gmail.com