Hi Rasika,

I'm afraid we have exhausted all of the OSGI options before coming into
this conclusion. We are unable to limit this by the OSGI version ranges,
because the tomcat bundle has dynamic imports by default, and therefore, we
can not predict to which version, the tomcat bundle would get wired to.

Hence we have decided to remove all the other versions of guava and bump
all the dependencies to the latest.

Best