Hi Udara,

IMO, there should be an option for end-user (non-admin) to arrange there
are gadgets etc ... (personalization) in the dashboard. But this is an
optional feature. And which can be turn on/off by the dashboard
creator/editor. Only dashboard designer/admin will have the permission to
change the advance settings by login to designer mode/view. But again this
depends on the dashboard type (static/dynamic). I believe this will make
layout bit complex.

Regards,
Jerad

--