HI Johann & Hasintha,

Appreciate any feedback on above, then we can implement accordingly and do
some perf tests.. If drill capability is required for Map then we need to
follow above option.. Here, we can

1) Change the stream in Identity level and publish
2) Change at DAS level by adding another attributes in Siddhi scope..

But, I like to avoid option [2] to avoid unnecessary event conversions
(which impact the TPS).. Then, option [1] is the only solution in this
case..

Thanks,
Mohan

--