Hi all,

So to start working on the points discussed in the mid evaluation, first is
to align the service with the REST profile of XACML 3.0 [1]
But according to the spec only the following 2 resources are defined

1) home - entry point for REST service, returns links to other resources
2) pdp - resource that given a XACML request presents the XACML response

but since the existing SOAP entitlement service exposes additional services
such as
getBooleanDecision, getDecisionByAttributes etc. there arises 2 issues

1) how to name those additional resources?
2) how to let the clients accessing the service know of the required
structure of each of these requests that are not defined in the XACML spec?

Please provide your suggestions on this

Thank You
Best Regards,
Manujith