Hi all,

We are pleased to announce the alpha release of
*WSO2 Developer Studio Kernel 4.2.0 *

P2 repository of WSO2 developer Studio kernel 4.2.0-Alpha is available here
<http://builder1.us1.wso2.org/~developerstudio/developer-studio-kernel/4.2.0/releases/>.
Source
and Tag Location for this release is available here
<https://github.com/wso2/developer-studio/releases/tag/Released-master-4.2.0-alpha-2016-07-04-214756>
.

Developer Studio 4.2.0 Kernel is Eclipse Mars (Eclipse 4.5) based Eclipse
Rich Client Platform, commonly know as Eclipse RCP, which is widely used to
ship commercial tooling with commercial branding.From the initial efforts, With
the use of banding capabilities of Eclipse RCP, we did some UI adjustments
to components such as splash screens, icons, about dialogs, and dashboard.

In this alpha release, we have Introduced Eclipse RCP feature and added
below set of new features to it.

   - Developer Studio RCP branding feature
   - JS based dynamic dashboard  feature
   - XULRunner embedding Features

*How to Contribute*

Please report issues at WSO2 JIRA <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS>
Send your pull requests to developer-studio-kernel
<https://github.com/wso2/developer-studio/>

*Contact us*

WSO2 developers can be contacted via the mailing lists:

WSO2 Developers List : dev@wso2.org
WSO2 Architecture List : architect...@wso2.org

Thanks go everyone who made this checkpoint possible.

Thanks,
Developer Studio Team

--

*Jasintha Dasanayake**Associate Technical Lead*

*WSO2 Inc. | http://wso2.com <http://wso2.com/>lean . enterprise .
middleware*

*mobile :- 0711-368-118*