Hi Dinusha,

EMM supports multi-tenancy it is designed to work with one instance of App
Manager via OSGI services. When they work together they function as one
product, hence EMM and App Manager share same tenants across the multi
tenanted environment.

This is a special scenario where AppM connects to EMM via  EMM REST
APIs. According to how we have developed the plugin tenant admin and
password needs to be stored in the plugin configuration. This is a
plugin specific configuration, therefore, the plugin developer has
flexibility to store those configurations in any way he prefers.

When it's comes to multi tenancy, +1 we have to store those
configurations in the registry for the rest connector plugin . But how we
store those values are plugin specific.

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 10:51 AM, Dinusha Senanayaka <dinu...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Chathura,
>
> Does multi-tenancy supports in EMM for device management ? If yes, we need
> to fix [1] as well, which means we cannot keep this configuration in the
> app-manager.xml. Need to take it to registry.
>
> [1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APPM-1160
>
> Regards,
> Dinsuha.
>
> --