Adding sinthuja, nisala, tanya, megala

Hi Chamila,

This is happened due to the sanitation of input. If you check this on
chrome this is working fine. Some key number for special keys are same as
arrow keys numbers (ASCII values) in Firefox. It is a firefox related DS
bug. Will discuss this matter with DS team.

@Sinthuja - can we have a look at this matter? this was specific to Firefox.

Thank you,

--
Nipuna Marcus