HI Manujith,

You can get the required Node/Element argument to be passed to
Balana Attributes Object using a code segment like below,

try {
    DocumentBuilderFactory documentBuilderFactory =
IdentityUtil.getSecuredDocumentBuilderFactory();

    DocumentBuilder docBuilder = documentBuilderFactory.newDocumentBuilder();
    ByteArrayInputStream is = new
ByteArrayInputStream(xacmlRequestString.getBytes());

    // parse and build the document.

    Document document = docBuilder.parse(is);
    Element element = document.getDocumentElement();

    // use the element in the Balana constructor

} catch (ParserConfigurationException | UnmarshallingException |
IOException | SAXException e) {
    throw new SAMLSSOException("Error in unmarshalling SAML Request
from the encoded String", e);

}

Thanks,

Farasath Ahamed