Hi Harshan,

Not only these parameters should be required, they should be validated in
terms of the values provided.

For example:
[1] Neither offset nor limit should be minus values.
[2] There should be a maximum limit enforced such that limits beyond that
would not be permitted and it should be configurable.

Cheers,
Dilan.

*Dilan U. Ariyaratne*
Senior Software Engineer