Hi Jason,
After the IoTS 1.0.0 Alpha, we are in the middle of a strategic change
which involves our mobile device management capabilities.
As you may already be aware, we have brought down all core device
management capabilities into one level and implementing specific device
management plugins on top of this. These device management plugins also
cover our Android, iOS, Windows mobile plugins (as well as plugins for all
other devices).

Originally 1.0.0 GA release date of IoTS was scheduled for July. But due to
a customer commitment we have shifted our focus to stabilising Android
device management until end of August.

Specific new release date of IoTS 1.0.0 GA will be decided after August.

If you have a project that gets impacted due to this shift please fill up
our contact us form @ http://wso2.com/contact/ with your concern and we
will see what we can do.

Thanks,
Sumedha

On Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 3:03 PM, 云展智创 <i...@smartcloudex.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Could anyone tell me when will the IoTS be GA? Thanks a lot.
>
> ------
> Zhanwen Zhou (Jason),
> +86 13922218435
> zhanwen.z...@smartcloudex.com
> Guangzhou Smart Cloudex Technology Co., Ltd.
> Business: API Management, IOT

/sumedha
m: +94 773017743
b :  bit.ly/sumedha