Dear Students,

This is to give you a heads up on $subject.

We have seen in the past students being inactive time to time and trying to
complete the deliverables at the last minute when the submission deadline
is nearby.

Please note that at the final evaluation we will be evaluating your overall
effort throughout the project period in addition to the deliverables that
you submit. On high level this would include following:

   - Planning
   - Researching
   - Problem solving
   - Initiatives
   - Level of communication
   - Community interaction
   - Continuous effort on design & implementation
   - Deliverables
   - Documentation
   - Quality of code & all deliverables

GSoC student manual [1] will be really helpful for you to understand this
better.

[1]
http://write.flossmanuals.net/gsocstudentguide/what-is-google-summer-of-code/

Thanks