Hi Mentors,

This is the progress so far.

I have created a template, using which you can deploy 3 VMs, manager node,
worker node and a DB. This template can be used in any azure subscription,
you only have to do a template deployment using that template. You have to
pass the relevant VM images at the time of deployment so for that I have
created 5 VM images,

   1. WSO2 AS as manager
   2. WSO2 AS as worker
   3. WSO2 ESB as manager
   4. WSO2 ESB as worker
   5. DB

These VM images are in my azure storage account so that prior to the
deployment, they have to be copied to the storage account of the customer.
Each VM image is approx 30 GB in size. Once you copied the images, you can
start the deployment using the template.

I think it'd better if you have a look at these VM images to check if they
are up to the standard.

Thanks,

Osura Rathnayake