What about using some other way of authentication. Mutual auth / JWT auth /
etc. Earlier when we discuss this I think for a wrong reason I eliminated
them. We can get the cert of the wso2 server (default carbon.jks) and store
in app cloud and do calls using that. WDYT?

Thanks & Regards
Danushka Fernando
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 inc. http://wso2.com/