Hi,
I have been doing  a project in wso2cep to take some log files, perform queries
in execution plans and then direct results to dashboard where a bar chart is
displaying them.
In addition to just showing bars of events, now I want to store the data in db
too so I could see what happened previously and so. Till now I have only worked
with streams and there are few questions I need to ask before moving to tables.

   - Should I be installing and configuring a new database as there are some
options given in documentation or I will be able to work with default database
and configurations?
   - Do tables and streams both work side by side or I have to shift to one of
them as when I create a gadget, it first asks me about source that is it a
stream or table?

Aneela Safdar