Thanks Chamila.

Updated repository URL [1]. I have also added instructions specific to Mac,
Windows and Linux users.

I do not have any setting on local git config, I even cleaned everything
did a restart, still no luck. The weird part is, git clone works fine with
the changed repo name. Will keep looking.

Thanks
Abhishek

[1]. https://github.com/abhishek0198/wso2dockerfiles-test-framework