Hi Siro,

IMO, since we already have a periodic task to catch the messages that are
expired, that should be sufficient in terms of clearing expired messages
from the database.

So batching messages that expire during the delivery path for a different
deletion task is redundant. WDYT ? (Merely skipping such messages with the
assumption that periodic worker will process them should be enough.)

--
Cheers,

Hasitha Amal De Silva
Senior Software Engineer