Hi,

I created  a microservice using MSF4J and tested the resources with postman
all works fine but when I use it with a AngularJS client app; the browser
sends an additional http OPTIONS request to check CORS I get a "405 Method
Not Allowed" Response.

I created a resource with @OPTIONS (javax.ws.rs) annotation to the same
path still the same result, 405 response, the method doesn't even get
triggered.

@OPTIONS
@Path("/")
public Response options() {

    return Response.ok()
            .header("Access-Control-Allow-Origin", "*")
            .header("Access-Control-Allow-Credentials", "true")
            .header("Access-Control-Allow-Methods", "POST, GET, PUT,
UPDATE, DELETE, OPTIONS, HEAD")
            .header("Access-Control-Allow-Headers", "Content-Type,
Accept, X-Requested-With")
            .build();
}

I think the http OPTIONS request is not recognized.

For your advise please.

Thank You,
Best Regards,

--