Hi there,

If you are interested in unit tests, AFAIK you don't need to use TAF to
achieve this. From my experience with identity-server project, there we
mainly use TAF for integration tests and use junit for unit tests. Please
refer example at [1].

However, I am not sure if this is the case in ESB of mediators.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

[1].
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-identity/blob/master/components/user-mgt/org.wso2.carbon.user.mgt/src/test/java/org/wso2/carbon/user/core/LDAPTestCase.java

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 8:16 PM, Palani Tester <tmpal...@outlook.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>

> I’m going through WSO2 Test Automation framework for our project.  My
> requirement is to develop unit tests for  all ESB class mediators. I got
> below link, which saying that Unit testing will not be possible using Test
> Automation framework.
>

> https://docs.wso2.com/display/TA430/Unit+Testing
>

> Please address following queries.
>
>    1. Is it possible to develop Unit testing scripts using Test
>    Automation Framework for ESB class mediators?
>    2. If Yes, Please share the reference links
>    3. If No, Is there any other ways to do Unit Testing?
>    4. What is the acceptable code coverage limit for ESB class mediators?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Palani

Chamila Dilshan Wijayarathna,
PhD Research Student
The University of New South Wales (UNSW Canberra)
Australian Centre of Cyber Security
Australian Defence Force Academy
PO Box 7916, Canberra BA ACT 2610
Australia