Hi Malintha,
Is there a use case to make these internal roles configurable?
IMHO, since we are using these internal roles in our code level logics, we
could make it mandatory (role creation + assignment of default permissions)
without introducing another config parameter.

*Lahiru Cooray*
Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.;http://wso2.com/
lean.enterprise.middleware