Hi Srikanth,

It seems the WSO2 Salesforce connector only works if you have a Enterprise,
Unlimited or Developer edition Salesforce account. If you have a Professional
account you will have to buy the API access feature form Salesforce.

Can you please let us know what this edition you are using.

--
With regards,
*Manu*ranga Perera.

phone : 071 7 70 20 50