Thanks to Abimaran.

Another question is which Admin Service is responsible of inviting a user into
a tenant? I find the UserAdmin service, but didn't find any item related with
invitation.

Regards, Wenxing

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????: "Abimaran Kugathasan";<abima...@wso2.com>;
??????: "wenxzhen"<wenxing.zh...@qq.com>;
????: "dev"<dev@wso2.org>;
????: Re: [Dev] What's the best way to create a tenant?

Hi Wenxing,

You have to use TenantMgtAdminService for creating tenants. Java API can be
used for consuming/creating requests and response on top of that SOAP service.

You can check a sample service we have used here [1]

[1] : https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM200/WSO2+Admin+Services