Hi Ishara,

There is an extension point if the logic needs to be customized. where it
can implement SAML2SSOUserProvisioner interface and override the
provisionUser method.

And it can be configured in the configuration "SAML2SSOUserProvisionerImpl"
that is used to get the impl class at runtime.

Thanks & Regards,
Ishara Cooray
Senior Software Engineer
Mobile : +9477 262 9512