Hi,

I have added a custom jsp class inside the authenticationendpoint webapp.
Inside that jsp class I'm trying to call the
'readUserFieldsForUserRegistration()' method in
'UserRegistrationAdminServiceClient' class.

I have importyed the class using
<%@page
import="org.wso2.carbon.identity.application.authentication.endpoint.util.UserRegistrationAdminServiceClient"%>

and then call
UserRegistrationAdminServiceClient registrationClient = new
UserRegistrationAdminServiceClient();

But, this does not get executed properly.
When debugged I could see a NPE is happening inside the constructor.

Does anyone know how to get this invoked properly?
Do I need to call some other method?

I could see create_account.jsp has followed a similar approach[1].

[1]
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-identity/blob/master/components/authentication-framework/org.wso2.carbon.identity.application.authentication.endpoint/src/main/webapp/create-account.jsp#L32

Thanks

--