Hi Nadeesha,

It is a known issue that we have seen in some windows version (with combine
with specific jdk). It is already fixed in latest components and current
APIM source code is depend on those components..  See related references
below..

But again, as per our previous tests above issue cannot be reproduced in
JDK 1.8.0.. What is the minor version of the jdk 1.8 that you tried?

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/DAS-470

[2] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/DAS-467

Thanks,
Mohan

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 10:20 AM, Nadeesha Gamage <nadee...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Rukshan,
> No Siddhi file is created in mentioned directory.
>
> Thank you,
> Nadeesha
>
> On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 10:03 AM, Rukshan Premathunga <ruks...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Nadeeshan,
>>
>> I think you try to deploy policy using admin UI. So can you check the
>> repository/deployment/server/executionplans directory and see created
>> *.siddhiql file contain any invalid characters?
>>
>> Thanks and Regards
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 9:55 AM, Nadeesha Gamage <nadee...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Devs,
>>> I am having an issue in deploying a new API throttling policy in API M
>>> 2.0. The issue is described in the ticket below
>>>
>>> https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APIMANAGER-5415
>>>

>>> Error log is given below
>>>
>>> [2016-10-05 09:49:26,237] ERROR - ThrottlePolicyDeploymentManager Error
>>> while deploying policy to global policy server.Illegal char <:> at index 2:
>>> /D:/APIM-D~1/API_M_2.0/WSO2AM~1.0/bin/../repository/deployme
>>> nt/server/\executionplans
>>>

>>> I am using a *Windows OS* and this error occurs with both *Java 1.7 and
>>> 1.8*.
>>>
>>> Thank you,
>>> --
>>> Nadeesha Gamage
>>> Associate Technical Lead - Solutions Engineering
>>> T : +94 77 394 5706
>>> B : https://nadeesha678.wordpress.com/

>> Rukshan Chathuranga.
>> Software Engineer.
>> WSO2, Inc.
>>

> --
> Nadeesha Gamage
> Associate Technical Lead - Solutions Engineering
> T : +94 77 394 5706
> B : https://nadeesha678.wordpress.com/

*V. Mohanadarshan*
*Associate Tech Lead,*