It seems we can't dynamically set min and max values for messageCount of
completeCondition.

If I omit the min, max response message counts and the timeout, still it
aggregates the responses. The defaults are -1 for min and max message
counts and 0 for timeout [1]. How does the mediator figure out when to
complete the aggregation?

[1].
https://github.com/wso2/wso2-synapse/blob/Apache-Synapse-2.1.5-wso2v2/modules/core/src/main/java/org/apache/synapse/mediators/eip/aggregator/Aggregate.java#L42

--