Ayyoob,

Do you know what’s the cause of the following log? The agent is keeping
running, but after a while, the server print this error, and then the command
from the server CAN NOT be sent to the agent telling that no routes in cluster.
Do I need to write some code in the agent to subscribe to the command topic in
a fix interval?

TID: [-1] [] [2016-10-08 00:01:06,586]  INFO
{org.wso2.andes.subscription.SubscriptionEngine} -  Local Subscription DELETED
[carbon.super/fourswitchs/skxuww1q1yed/command]ID=carbon:paho/D4A884D6D87DEE2DA0:carbon.super/fourswitchs/skxuww1q1yed/command@NODEhankz/127.0.1.1/T=1475856066585/D=false/X=true/O=/E=amq.topic/ET=/EUD=1/S=false
 {org.wso2.andes.subscription.SubscriptionEngine}

------
Zhanwen Zhou (Jason)
+86 13922218435
zhanwen.z...@smartcloudex.com
Guangzhou Smart Cloudex Technology Co., Ltd.
Business: IOT, API Management