Hi Sir/Madam,

Good day, I'm using WSO2 EMM 2.1.0 and I need to customise the source code So I need your support and i have some doubts and clarification which i have listed out below.

Regarding to setup project-emm, Actually I already setup the project in IntelliJ IDE but i don't know how to run the product and debug so please guide me via steps how to setup the project and work with source code and finally built the product using Maven.

Then I need clarification regarding how to install and uninstall app silent using Application management? And we got some search result in stack overflow about that but they discussed about old version and i have mentioned the link below for your reference. So please give some suggestion how to achieve this.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26008471/application-management-in-wso2-emm

And finally data containerisation in Android lollipop using Android for work. And I have followed the below link instructions.

https://docs.wso2.com/display/EMM210/Data+Containerization+for+Android+Device#DataContainerizationforAndroidDevice-ApplyingAndroiddeviceoperations

In device registration section I'm stuck with 5th step after uninstall the app what i do further? So please guide me. Awaiting for your response. And let me know if any comments.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Praveen J

Module No: 308/1,Third Floor, ELCOT IT/ITES-SEZ, TIDEL PARK
Vilankurichi Village, Coimbatore-641 014, TAMIL NADU, INDIA
Mobile : +91-9940048873
praveen.josephmasilam...@nexttechnosolutions.co.in | www.nexttechnosolutions.com