Hi all,

While testing 5.3.0-M5, I came across below concerns around user self
sign-up.

The user experience is broken for a *self registered user* in a *default
pack* and I have reported them in IDENTITY-5271
<https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-5271> with reproducing steps and
sub-tasks.

   1. User Profile Gadget doesn't work properly
   2. Unable to update Recovery Information
   3. Access Denied for Associated Accounts Gadget
   4. Monitor Users Login Sessions gadget only should be available to users
   who have admin permission

It seems cause for most of the cases is not having required permissions for
the selfsigned-up user. The "Internal/selfsignup" role only has login
permission in the tree. However, in a default pack this user experience
seems not nice.

WDYT?

Thanks!
-Ayesha