Hi All,

In outbound authenticators, we have set required properties in
authenticator UI as in [1] and get the values for that properties from the
authentication context as in [2]
[1]
List<Property> configProperties = new ArrayList<>();
Property apiKey = new Property();
apiKey.setName(Constants.APIKEY);
apiKey.setDisplayName(Constants.APIKEY);
apiKey.setRequired(true);
configProperties.add(apiKey);

[2]
Map<String, String> authenticatorProperties = context.
getAuthenticatorProperties();

In Inbound authenticators also, we have set the UI properties as in [3].
Here we can get the value for acsUrl as in [4]

[3]
Property acsUrl = new Property();
acsUrl.setName(Constants.acsUrl);
acsUrl.setDisplayName(Constants.acsUrl);
return new Property[]{acsUrl};

[4]
for (InboundAuthenticationRequestConfig config : serviceProvider.
getInboundAuthenticationConfig().getInboundAuthenticationRequestConfigs()) {
                String acsUrl = config.getInboundAuthKey();
}

Is this the way to get the property values whatever we set the value for
that property or Is there any other way to get those values like getting
the values from authentication context as in outbound authenticators.

Thanks
Kanapriya Kuleswararajan
Associate Software Engineer
Mobile : - 0774894438