Hi,

I'm working on refactoring default key manager implementation of APIM to
call IS side REST APIs with C5 work.I have started working with IS 5.3.0
alpha and noticed the current DCR implementation[1] only supports create
and delete oauth2 applications.
Could I know what's the plan for support update and read operations for
oauth2 apps as per DCR management specification [2] in IS 5.3.0.Or else,is
there any other REST API which supports $subject?

[1]
https://github.com/wso2-extensions/identity-inbound-auth-oauth/blob/master/components/org.wso2.carbon.identity.oauth.dcr/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/identity/oauth/dcr/service/DCRManagementService.java
[2] https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7592

Thanks;

--
Lalaji Sureshika