Hi,

In fact, even by using the SOAP service call to add role mgt only as a
permission, the result is the same the created user won't have the
possibility to create roles:

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:ser="http://service.ws.um.carbon.wso2.org"; xmlns:xsd="
http://dao.service.ws.um.carbon.wso2.org/xsd";>
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <ser:addRole>
         <!--Optional:-->
         <ser:roleName>TestRole</ser:roleName>
         <!--Zero or more repetitions:-->
         <ser:userList>hanen</ser:userList>
         <!--Zero or more repetitions:-->
         <ser:permissions>
            <!--Optional:-->
            <xsd:action>ui.execute</xsd:action>
            <!--Optional:-->

<xsd:resourceId>/permission/admin/manage/identity/rolemgt/</xsd:resourceId>
         </ser:permissions>
      </ser:addRole>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>