Hi Federico,

You can see which bundle export which package in OSGI console. To do that
follow below instructions.

1) Start the server with command "sh wso2server.sh  -DosgiConsole=true"
2) After server started run the command "ss jackson-core" this will show
the bundle Id
3) Then run the command "b <bundleId>" ex - b 71
4) Above command will show the exported packages by that bundle. So you can
see whether the "com.fasterxml.jackson.core.filter" package is correctly
exported there.

And further more seems you have installed DSS features in ESB, so can you
try out the same scenario with standalone pack without any feature
installation?

Thanks,